I would like to think I have a healthy aversion to “trends” or “hype cycles” or anything that smells of, “what everyone’s talking about.” On the other hand, I am excited about Kubernetes and I am enthusiastically learning it on my spare time: I would be a fool not to. And since there are a ton of K8s Labs out there of the Vagrant variety, I feel like I am “joining the herd” by posting mine.
As a result, the working titles for the post are, for the lack of a better term, “cheeky” and reflect the cognitive dissonance of my “holding of the nose” while also posting something I think people will find valuable.
Therefore, I can’t decide the main title! So . . . I’ve decided to take a vote. You can do so on twitter, or in the comments section of this post, or you can send me an email and I will tally them all up.
Here are the choices:
- You Can Build a Kubernetes Lab with Vagrant? . . . NO WAY!
- YAVKOOH!L: “Yet Another Vagrant Kubernetes Lab” . . . The OOH! is Silent
- A Kubernetes Lab Story: The Vagranting
- Literally just a random series of K’s, 8’s, and V’s.
- Vagrant Kubernetes Lab Addiction and You: Have Another Hit